Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

When I got to school I waited for Stephen to show. When he did I told him "I had a new idea." I told him we should try pick up lines since not a lot of people use them anymore. After A while of him thinking about it he finally agreed. So when she got to school I walked up to her first and told her "Are you a Pikachu, cause your stunningly beautiful." She said "awwww that's cute" and it made me blush. Then Stephen walked to her and said his and she said the same. So we did another to end the tie. I said  "I caught all the legendary pokemon, wanna touch the balls to see just how legendary they really are?" and she giggled and said, "That's funny." After that Stephen said, "I have no more" so I guess you could say I won ha ha.. Then I asked if I could have her number; she gave it to me and it made me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment